Zaapi is a symbol of Assam.
Our designer beautifully designed this Zaapi on Assamese Traditional ornaments where both pendant and Earrings are available.
Our craftsman gives a net design on the Zaapi where Coffee colour mina work is
there on it.
- With Red tersel the pendant is hanged.
- Earrings are beautiful which is also Zaapi design.
Model is wearing the necklace set with Mekhela Sador.
You can look fully traditional by wearing this set with Mekhela Sador occasionally.
For the Bihu purpose this Zaapi set is fully used.
Young girls can wear this set at the time of Bihu dance with their traditional costume like Muga Mekhela Sador.
Women can use this Zaapi set with Mekhela Sador in some invitation and look gorgeous.
Assamese brides can also use this type of traditional ornaments with other gold jewellery.
- Pure Silver based with Gold polished.
- Totally Home made Product.
- Mina work is on Coffee colour. You may get it different colour also.
- Material care: Keep away from Spray, cosmetics,touch of water etc.
- Keep amidst Cotton for long lasting of colours.